OHMYGAWSH.
i just realised.
ELAAAAAINEEEEE!!
what happened to not creating facebook? ;P
lol. now.
should i get facebook or not? ^^
and recently i've been talking to chile guy.
and like WHAT THE HECK!
everytime we talk,
he always just has to mention how 'flat' i am!
stoopid guy who's now in china,
or somewhere or other~
sigh. whatever.
tis the monday of the holidays~
and currently i have not done anything!
hurrah!
yesterday, i just wasted my time away.
hahahaha.
but i went maths tutoring,
which i failed the test in. lol. as in i didn't come first fail.
although i did get a pretty good mark.
stuff that. humph. should've got that chocolate.
sighhh.
came home and watched the karate kid.
the old version.
and it was pretty awesome man.
went on msn.... blahblah.
ahahahaha. lol. spammed all the fatties.
woot! conversation goes like this with one of the fatties;
*****
A: WATHCA WANT?
B: U WRE BARRING ME WHY
A: NO I WASN'T
B: YOU WERE
A: SIF
B: I SPAMM
and u didnt talk
A: AS IF
!!
B: U LIE
A: I WAS
B: DONT LIE
A: I WAS NOT
B: LIE!!
A: YOU'RE LYING
YOU LIER
PANTS ON FIRE
B: hey i got the potato squishy msgs
and i replied!
A: YEAHHH
AND ME TOO
B: NO U DID NOT
U LIE
LIE!!
A: YOU WANNA SEE?
B: hell yes
A: I SHOW YOU FATTY
B: BRING IT
*shows previous convo*
A: AHA
NOW WHAT CAN YOU SAY?
B: UR NET SUCKS
A: I BROUGHT IT ON FATTY
B: THATS WHAT I SAY
!!
A: HA!
OKAI. I WIN!
WOOT WOOT
HOHO
*shows other previous convo on the other side*
B: SUDDEN REVELATIONS
WHATS CAN U SaY TO THAT EHH
A: HEY HEY
YOU CAN'T BLAME IT ON ME
JUST CAUSE ME NET SLOWED
B: NAH UR FAULT!!
A: ITS YOUR FAULT FOR NOT NOTICEING THE INVISIBLE MESSAGES
B: UR NET IS U R RESPONSIBILITIYIYIU
A: NAHNAH
YOU'RE NET SUCKS
B: UR GRAMMAR SUCJS
A: CAUSE IT CAN'T RECEIVE MY MESSAGES
B: NO WAY MY NET IS TOO GOOD
IT CANT BE MY NET
A: WHAT? MY GRAMMAR?
B: YEAH
YOU'RE NET SUCKS!!!
A: WHAT DA HECK
YOU'RE NET SUCKSSSSSSS
WAY MORE
B: NO
SIFBALLS
I HAVE CABLE
ITS STABLE
IT RHYMES IWTH STABLE
COS THATS HOW GOOD IT IS
A: OHMYGAWSH
THAT IS SO LAME MAN
B: MY JOKES ARE THE EBST
STOP MAKING FUN OF THEM
A: JUST CAUSE THEY'RE NOT THE BEST
I CAN MAKE FUN OF THEM
B: UR JOKES ARE LAMER
ENd.
i win
w:)
VICTORY
IS
MY
DESTINY
A: AS IF
I DON'T EVEN MAKE LAME JOKES LIKE YOU
B: COS THEYER TOO LAME
A: YOU NEVER WIN FATTY
B: THAT EVEN U CANNOT SAY THEM ALOUd
A: I ALWAYS WIN
B: U WIN AT LOSING
A: I DON'T NEED TO SAY IT OUT LOUD
B: THEREFORE U LOSE
A: NOOOOOOOOOOO
B: COS THEYRE TOO LAME!
:D
A: I AM THE UTMOST WINNER
YOU JUST CAN'T FACE THE FACTS MAN
B: nahhh i can
A: SO DON'T GO COMPLAIN TO ME POTATO
B: just give up
u know u lose
U LOSE!!!
FACE DEFEAT
OR SUFFER
A: HAH. YOU STUBBORN JUST ADMIT THAT YOU LOSE
B: NO!! I CANNOT ADMIT THAT WHICH IS FALASE
A: EH?
B: so
hows life
****
awesome. phew~
good job on reading that. *clap clap*
YOSHHAAA.
hot milo in the morning is the best of the best of the best!!
YAAAAAY. ;DDDDD
now now. time to study.
ohyeah.
PEOPLE COME WITH ME TO STATE LIBRARY!!!
WHY??
CAUSE I SAY SO.
hahahaha. to study? -grins-
ohhyeahhh....
ELAAAAAINEEEEEEE WHEN ARE YOU GOINGG??
and soo...
anybody have any good ideas,
in what to do in the city? hahahaha.
lalala. damn. can't go ria's partyyy.
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
sighhh... stoopid tutoring.
noooooooooo, and christine's going japan.
AHHHHHHHHHHH not fair.
woot woot. i got ma state library card.
HURRAAHH.
and i applied for the national one.
although... i don't think i'll ever go there.
but i get access to online sources.
MWAHAHAHA.
YAAAAY. so cheap. anyways~
i needa go shopping.
to buy maths notebooks,
and maths notes notebooks....
hmmm... sighh...
hahahaha. time tooo work ma bum off!!
CHYEAHH BOI.
okaiokai. that's enough ramblings~
hehehe.


0 comments:
Post a Comment