Thursday, August 5, 2010

westpac.


潘玮柏 - 来电
man this guy is pretty hot - i love this song! ;D
HAHAHAHA.
yeahh... anyways.
that picture exactly represents my emotions for westpac.
FAROUT MAN.
as you have guessed.
it was the westpac maths competition today,
unfortunately, yet again,
i worked out one of the last 5 questions,
AND I FREAKING DID SOME STUPID MISTAKE,
AND WROTE THE WRONG NUMBER.
FAROUT.. I'M SO PISSED. DDD;
lol. daniel did it before me,
and so texted me to ask me if i wanted the answers.
ohmygawsh!
but then. he texted me in the middle of the exam.
and so i got some answers afterwards.
not like i'd copy anywayy~ ;P
rofl~ well. i'm not as smart as him. psht. T-T
AHHHHHH. *calm calm*
nom nom nom.
was there anything else that exciting?
i think not.
well we did a quiz in maths yet again. hehe. =D
nearly finished. ]=
in physics, pooviah came halfway through,
and so, we didn't present. lol. kepler.
yupyup.
in ancient, we were being so productive,
by drawing on the booklets. HAHAHA
i drew a replica of qing shi huang di.
LOL. ^^
well. in summary; i'm gonna get like a participation in westpac!
DAMNIT. chikoshoouuu. ==
on another note >
tomorrow's mufti! yaaay.
actually we have poultry squad.
so not exactly yay.
so far, there's been THREE days of mufit,
whenever we have...poultry! LOL.
unluckies for us i guess. ;DD
nya. lol. i read manga.
and wasted time when i got home.
the wonder~ that's why i'm so dumb now. =]
boiboii fatties~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello There (:
GUESS WHO?~ :D AAAHH Your Ipod's Scary :( It keeps on creeping me out with "1st Lady- Never be replaced"
LOLOL I'm really sorry I've never commented before, I only read your email this morning! XD
I think it's fascinating that you write your blog like a personal (yet un-personal)diary entry :3
I have to say it: IT'S CUTE! :D
Can't wait to read more! So far I've only read one post, so I'll keep up with "Celia News" in the future :P
Lots of Love,
Your Sister :) (Which one though? :P)

Anonymous said...

hoho. yo ma brother from another mother! ;DD
and i know who you are~~ yay. ;P

Post a Comment