farout. chem prac sucked.
maths 2U got like 53.5 out of 60.
maths 3U got like 41.5 out of 63.
that is pretty looooow man. how sad.
i just wish i got higher... man.
the amount of stoopid mistakes.
or how easy the question turned out to be.
those were the main factors.
all i need back now is english and phys,
those 2 are not gonna be good.
and i stil needa do my english speech. ):
ohmygawsh. i downloaded like 100+ more songs.
I'M SOOO FREAKING HAPPY ABOUT THAT.
I FOUND THE MOST AWESOMEST SONGS EVA!!! =DDD
like, J Randall feat. T-pain - Can't sleep
DUDE. SO CATCHY.
^-^ ohyeah. what was i gonna say?
OHYEAH. OMG. ON FRIDAY IT WAS SHOW LO'S CONCERT.
*SQUEALS* OMMGGGG. I GOT TO SEE HIM IN REAL LIFE!!!
the wonderful sanjana and awesome daniel,
that just boosted his ego.
well they both came too, and of course my sis.
MYGAWSH. HOW HOT WAS SHOW LO MAN?!?!
he's such a cutie pie. =]
yeahyeah! that! him! yaaaay!


0 comments:
Post a Comment