phew~
today was the english exam.
and frankly,
it was the first ever proper essay,
i have written for this topic.
yeah. i know.
its quite fail. :)
but still.
at least i wrote a whole full essay today.
=] 4.5 pages.
But i don't really think i answered the question...
i seriously don't know how i went,
hopefully i get over 15/20...
or 15/20...
yeah. my standards for english are pretty low,
except if we're doing oral. =)
got home at like 10 sometihng...
and watched dramas.
and then fell asleep till 5pm.
and am now currently trying to assemble my thoughts,
for ancient history.
craaaaap.
i must not overthink maths,
otherwise i'll go into overdrive,
and start panicking about it.
*calm calm*
it shouldn't be thaaaat hard.
OMGGG I NEEDA TOP 2U!!!
GRRRRRR. otherwise i shall be sad.
AND OHMYGAWSHHH ANCIENTTT...
WHAT THE EFF AM I STUDYING FOR!?!?!
I DONT' EVEN KNOOOOOW.... BOOHOO. ):
*sniff sniff*
and the maths past papers look hard.
OHMYGAWWWDDDD.... these exams are so bad. ):
yosh.


0 comments:
Post a Comment