first things first;
I HAVE FINALLY SYNCED WITH WINGKI!!!
YUSHHHHH hahahaha. lol.
second things second:
THANKYOUUUU STEPHHHH FOR THE THINGYMABOB.
ITS SOOOO COOOOOL!!!
I TESTED IT, lol now my dad stole it,
cause he likes it too,
and i can't bring it overseas D:
third things third:
I'M GOING CHINAAAA TOMORRROWWWW!!!
CHYEAAAAAH.
fourth things fourth:
i have realised that when i get my periods,
my emotions dip really low,
well are prone to dip low,
i'm definitely crazy.
fifth things fifth:
POBBLES! I'M GONNA MISSS YAAAA!!
and i mean it =)
ohyeah. i went st johns today,
twas sooo awesome!! and fun as well haha.
i have packed my luggage,
and and... wow so excited. xD
sixth things sixth:
peoples med interviews soon!
GOOOOD LUCK.
wow. luck. chance. fate.
interesting. hahahaha...
ohhh! daniel! do well! :D
seventh things seventh:
hopefully i don't forget anything tomorrow.
hahahahaha lol.
and my teeth hurt. oh dear.
sitting for prolonged periods,
makes my heart hurt.
ohwells.
goodnight and sweet pea dreams! :)
aiyaya.


0 comments:
Post a Comment