Saturday, July 25, 2009

Poffles.

hmm...

one day before school starts...

AND I HAVEN'T FINISHED ALL MY HOMEWORK!!~

oh well. i really have lots of things to do and this term is going to be ultra packed. i still have 6 to 7 assignments to go. I am nearly finished my food tech and my commerce. But i think i really need to do my art works for VA, and it's due in 2 weeks?!? I think... that i should get a move on. I can't believe that nearly the whole holidays are gone...boohoo...

Well. today was okay... there was a food festival down at Greenwood Plaza and so i went down there to gorge on delicious food~ and i ate fairy floss. ^^ yum. LOL. and i spied on the people performing from my balcony with a pair of binoculars. amazingly... i can actually see the people clearly. Bollywood dancing was very funny. hoho.

Clearly i am jealous. because my sister has just got transition glasses... now i want to wear glasses for the transition-ness! But i don't need them unfortunately.

Transformers (2) was wayy cool... it was so awesome how the cars could like transform into these robotic peoples~ and it was so action packed... but that's cool anyway... YAY!~ i'm glad. There were some funny moments too... which i can't remember...I just remember myself laughing...XDD The next day i went to watch Harry Potter (6)!!! There was not much of a defined plot. But i liked it anyway... I was laughing my head off when Harry drank the good luck potion of something and he became all high and happy and did some pretty funny things... BUT it was sooo sad when Dumbledore died. how could the author let him die! That's so sadd... boohoo. and amazingly harry potter didn't cry... Snape is evil. Don't like him. He killed Dumbledore. DD: how terrible.

You know. i think i'm wasting time blogging... and wasting even more time typing that i am wasting time... ==? hehe. but you see... this is actually fun!

I should really be doing my work >>

o(n-n)o s2

0 comments:

Post a Comment