Guess what? It's my BIRTHDAYY today!!~
and if you didn't know that, shame on you!~
hahaha....jokes.
well. today is my special today, the day i turn 16...wow.
OLD. but no worries. I'M REALLY REALLY HAPPY~
------------------------------------------------------------
The peoples on the train were really nice.
They said 'happy birthday' to me~
which in turn, i had to say a million 'thankyous'
Told Elaine i applied for Ruse.
She went high and overboard.
Asked me not to go there~
I reacted with a s. m. i. l. e. heh. LOL.
------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, my sister gave me a plushie gingerbread man.
How kawaii. *squishh* ^^
My mum gave me a TOTORO PLUSHIE.
how *CUTE* -squeals with delight-
Parents treated me to dinner, YAAY!~
bankstown buffet is AWESOME!!~
sooo delicious. got stuffed full.
became bloated.
------------------------------------------------------------
She gave me a blank stare.
On the outside I smiled and laughed it off~
Inside, I collapsed...
and weeped.
------------------------------------------------------------
VA: printed my acetate. ^^ happy happy.
Geography: did textbook work.
Food Tech: had a practical and made fattening pastry.
Sport: Tennis. Awesome!!!~ fun and hilarious.
------------------------------------------------------------
THANKYOU!!~ :
- Elaine for the card and presents~
- Daniel Dong for the chocolates~ yum.
- Grace for the earrings~ pretty.
- Rebecca for the flower~ yay. -clap clap-
- Elena and Carmen for the birthday cake~~
[chocolate fudge = delicious!!~ XD ]
like thankyou soooooo much. I was really really happy!!~
- Parents for the dinner and everything else you have done~ =]
------------------------------------------------------------
Thankyou also too...
~ GLEN!~ [at least you remembered. ^^]
~ LUKE!~ [since you said it like a lot of times... n-n]
~ DANIEL LI!~ [aha. you didn't know until like today. ^^]
~ DANIEL CHEN!~ [personal message? haha...]
~ JERRY!~ [text]
~ JOSEPH!~ [text! ^^ how surprising]
~ ANTHONY!~ [this morning]
~ RAYMOND!~ [this morning and afternoon... XD]
~ KERRY!~ [said it like a hundred times today! ^^]
.... who else?
well. of course, ALL OF SCRANDOMS!!!!~ -HUGGIES-
LOL. and random other people who i may have forgotten~
------------------------------------------------------------
Went on msn, read manga~
Got annoyed at Centrelink...
Nearly had a heart attack.
Calmed myself down fortunately.
or I would have died....
Did no work at all =[
Cried at night~
Blogged... and poured my soul.
> to noone.
------------------------------------------------------------
PE assessment coming up.
SRP due next week.
VA due this week.
Maths common next week.
Physics Olmpiad. GAHH~
-how wonderful-
------------------------------------------------------------
I got hurt once again....
I expected too much.
My heart is in pain~
------------------------------------------------------------
Please, please. Don't fall for him~
Otherwise... you know what will happen...
who is it? you guess.
note: I will lie. I'm lying right now.
Does the person exist? heh.
------------------------------------------------------------
THIS IS FUN~~ tanoshi desu.
I'm actually really sleepy right now.
It's 1am.
Thinking about too much stuff.
DEAD. x_X
Hopefully, i don't get any sicker...
or like become unhealthy....
by sleeping this late for like 2 days in a row...
i think the chances are pretty BIG~
XDDD. really.
------------------------------------------------------------
-coughing-
-wheezing-
-coughing up blood-
-my heart is being compressed too much-
ouch.
------------------------------------------------------------
In the end;
I'M HAPPY!!!~ i mentioned that, didn't I??
^^
s2


1 comments:
-hug-
If all the hugs I could give you can make you feel better, here they are.
*dumps a ton full of hugs into your arms*
Loves,
Lia
(and I will get you the present very soon..T.T)
(I've forgotten pretty much everyone's bday this year...*shameful*)
Post a Comment