Friday, October 9, 2009

Official H.D 5

9/10/09

Friday

i feel dumb. really.

watched One piece in the morning. what a bad thing to do. being an ultra hypocrite here. well it's really interesting you know.

i think i'm up to 400 or something... xD
tried to do maths. did 5 questions.
tried to do science. wrote one page. not that bad. actually its pretty bad. T-T
revised over the driver knowledge questions.
got out of the house at 12.20pm.
went to city.
saw hot asian guys.
wondered around chinatown.
hung around the information desk.
altered my dress. i'm not that fat. hahaha... ^^
checked out shoes/jewellery/scarves... blah blah. for formal of course. so annoying. and i have to get it to match; should i pick red? hm.
gee.

went to the motor registry at the city. and it is soooo strict and annoying. couldn't do my test, cause my name was wrong. GEEZ. the only difference was that there was a space on my ID card between my last names and my passport didn't have that SPACE. see. the librarian was right. someday, my name was going to cause problems for myself. how wonderful. GAHHH~

well i'm doing it next friday. it's all good. =P

went back to market city. walked around the whole place looking at shops and stuff. i think i've been there too many times. or maybe just because i was walking around alone. boohoo~ HAHA.

went dancing.

everybody from both classes came. awesome. combined big rehearsal. learnt new dance. very chinese~ i swear the teacher has some really weird dance moves... hahahaha... LOL. =D

went to eat pho. YUMMM.

oh. cause my teeth really hurt, since yeah... i couldn't play the flute. and sooo... had to cancel my lesson. evern more BOOHOO. totally in pain. don't like braces. DD=

hm. half of my nailpolish came off.....hm....
and my forehead hurts.

well. what a waste of a day.

how should i do my hair? pompadour!!~ hahahaha. LOL. not.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

[Girl:] Do I look fat to you?

[Jamie:] Baby you know I love you

[Girl:] That's not what I asked you.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
ohohoho... that's funny.
* * * * * *

Every night, the story of my love

Is like a scene playin' before my eyes repeatedly

And now I cry out to you for the wrongs that I've done

Hoping that you will come back

Yeah, I love you

I still love you, baby

My life is now so incomplete

What should I do for you to truly forgive me?

How can I live without you?

Baby, come back to me

Forever, I'll wait for you, yeah...

To tell you my heart will never change.

* * * * * *

awww....

hahahaha.... xDDD


i currently smell like an orange. yohoho~

and i want to watch 'cloudy, with a chance of meatballs' - what an awesome movie. hee. =D

and i have issues. XDDD HAHAHA...

i should sleep.

byeeeeeeeee~


0 comments:

Post a Comment