20/10/09
Tuesday
wooow... oh yeah. LOL. i forgot to blog yesterday hee.
the start of school is always exciting. saw an array of different uniform in year 10; everybody was like wearing something different - senior uniforms, junior winter, junior summers, PE uniforms.... hahaha...
ah yeah. i remember. everybody kept commenting on my hair, cause i had accidently streaked it white and red in VA; yeah. fwoosh! with my hand. and voila~ painted hair. xD
and i'm doing TENNIS! AGAIN! this term. it's like...GAH. very lazy. and it'summer, gonna get so tanned T-T heh.
hmmm... slept so late last night. was doing FT assignment and finished it off~ and then doing science notes. and still haven't finished. gee. this is gonna take forever. hahaha...
we had a farewell assembly for Mr. Jones todayy... pretty sad. very inspirational guy~ had me thinking... trust. love. relatioships. that kind of stuff. ^^
commerce = bludge!~
science = damn global issues.
FT = woohoo.
VA = even more yay. finished painting i think. 'too vampirish' well, at least ms. cheney doens't think so. so it's all good~ xD
had awesome tae kwon do today after school.
killed myself.
degraded in training.
couldn't do pushups properly. went like a quarter of the way down.
at least i still remember how to do other stuff.
my pattern just died.
adrian reminded me.
but then... i can't remember the second half. only bits and pieces.
and so,
currently, i feel physically tired~
my feet are like blah. gloop.
what we always do is make up then break up.
wow. really?
'How could I ever let her walk out on my life.
And why did I ever treat her anything less then kind.
My only reply, guess I was a foolish guy.
And I should've taken out more time to say all the simple things like;
'You're so beautiful' every single chance I get, I let her know.
Maybe if I could, I truely believe she would've stayed.
Cause I really could just kick myself today.
She's the one that got away.'
- how unfortunate.
Trying not to think about you only got me missing you more.
And loneliness ain't no cure
Thought I was over about it now
But, no not yet
Pulled the covers up to my head
Now I'm feeling dizzy, and my mouth is dry.
With just a thought of you on my mind
It's kinda crazy, what a mess I'm in
I can't believe this is happening.
- aww...
oh yeah. ony the way home today.
i saw a really cool asian cadet. didn't know what he was in... but! he looked really cool.
although he was wearing the cadet uniform realllly badly.
but awesomeness.
if i see him again. i'm gonna go speak to him~ xD
-tick tick-
back to studyying now.
bad girl celia.
=] relax peoples who are stressed. including me~


0 comments:
Post a Comment