i didn't have tutoring today.
ha.ha.
so i stayed home all day.
bludging.
sleeping.
reading.
revising.
eating.
dancing.
singing.
OMGGG I WANNA GO TO HIP HOP CLASSES.
WAAAA. i wanna move ma bodyyy!!
hahaha.... feel sho fat.
and unhealthy... lol. chocolate.
i am deaded for 3U.
i was revising over induction today,
and hopefully they don't give us some retarded hard one,
otherwise that shall be the end of celia.
people! transfer your mathematical knowledge to me!
RIGHT NAO.
I DEMAND IT TO BE SO.
rofl.
well. Colby O' Donis 'In love with you'
that's a good song! now go! listen!
after exams, i'm gonna go on another downloading spree.
muahahaha. xDDDD yaaaaay~
more songs~~~
have really random ones too.
LOL. 'Algebra' by Jason Derulo.
now that's cool. hahaha...
OMG. I WANT GANGSTA CLOTHING.
AND I LOVE GANGSTA SONGS.
WOOHOOO!!! =DDDDDD
omg i'm gonna die for maths and oral.
OMG I NEEDA WRITE MY ORAL.
OMG I WANT A WHOLE SET OF MAKEUP.
omg i hope i don't screw up exams.,...
OMG i'm going krazy~
yeahhh... cause i was procrastinating,
i was watching this girl on youtube apply makeup.
man, she has totally different styles...
like barbie, vampire, goth... or something...
and the way she applies the makeup is pretty cool.
i wonder where she gets all that makeup though...
she has like tons....
lol. yeah. its very interesting..... hahahaha...
noooow.....
back to work i guess?
hopefully i can finish my english oral today,
well at least a draft of it,
and then tomorrow go buy materials for visual...
and then make the visual on tuesday probably...
and try memorising my oral,
otherwise i'll have dotpoints... and impromptu?
hahahaha... nah. that wouldn't work.
cause my impromptu's suck. xD
lalalala~


0 comments:
Post a Comment