Friday, October 7, 2011

fry dae

well i guess in the end i got fed up with myself,
and so in the afternoon, after i blogged that post,
I WENT TO BANKSTOWN LIBRARY TO DO WORK =D
that was quite exciting.
except after like 2 hours or so,
i got quite bored again. hahahaha...
but i still worked on... till like 6pm.
so be proud of me! =)

maaaan... my msn doesn't work for me right now.
oh oh oh oh and i watched the latest one piece.
ITS SOOO COOOOLLL~
yuep. i can't wait till the next episode LOL.
ahhhh~ ^^
more like, i can't wait till hsc is over,
ITS IN 10 DAYS.
OMG SO EXCITED AND NERVOUS...
actually i'm not really nervous...
more like... dread...
maybe...
well... I'll do well in the end. =)
OHMYGAWSH I WANNA GET AT LEAST 99 ATAR
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH HSC SPIRIT!
HAHAHA...

lol. the ying yang twins songs are funny.
ahahahaa... like 'say i yi yi'
awesome songs tho.

yayayayayayaya~
=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment