HOPPED UP OUT THE BED,
TURN MY SWAG ON
TOOK A LOOK IN THE MIRROR,
AND SAID,
WASSUP WASSUP WASSUP YEAHHH~
haha. okay.
today was LABOUR DAY,
A PUBLIC HOLIDAy.
woke up at like noon,
and ate lunch? haha.
LOL. well i didn't do much productive.
I finished my mod A essay,
needa rework it tho ):
organised my desk =)
and now i have separate folders for english modules,
WOOT. NOW I FEEL ORGANISED.
and starting tomorrow,
its time to start doing some serious work. ^^
My cold is getting better,
and my voice is coming back =D
so thaaaats gooooood.
I CAN SINGGGG WOOOOOOOT xDD
tomorrow i think i'm going to the state library.
yahyahyah~
we celebrated cousin Kevin's
birthday today and sooo we went to their house,
and ate some dinner,
ate some cake
and played some games,
saw cutie max,
and came home.
now i'mma go shower and sleep,
haha,
GOODNIGHT AND SWEETDREAMS MUNCHKINS~


0 comments:
Post a Comment