Wednesday, November 4, 2009

tell me why??

4/11/09

Wednesday

I wish I had your pair of wings
Had them last night in my dreams
I was chaising buterflies
Till the sunrise broke my eyes
Tonight the sky has glued my eyes
Cause what they see's an angel hive
I've got to touch that magic star
And greet the angels in their hive
Sometimes I wish I were an angel
Sometimes I wish I were you
Sometimes I wish I were an angel
Sometimes I wish I were you
All the sweet honey from above
Pour it all over me sweet love
While you're flying around my head
Your honey kisses keep me fed
I wish I had your pair of wings
Just like last night in my dreams
I was lost in paradise
Wish I'd never opened my eyes
Sometimes I wish I were an angel
Sometimes I wish I were you
Sometimes I wish I were an angel
Sometimes I wish I were you
But there's danger in the air
Tryin' so hard to be unfair
Danger's in the air
Tryin' so hard to give us a scare
But were not afraid
Sometimes I wish I were an angel
Sometimes I wish I were you
Sometimes I wish I were an angel
Sometimes I wish I were you
Wish I were you
Oh I wish I were you
That's such a nice and innocent song. just lovely. ^^
LOL. talking of dreams, i just remembered! i had a dream about Trevor yesterday for some reason,
and i saw him today. now that is creepy.
although i can't really remember what it was about. ):
HAHHAHA.
oh yeah. i'm very sorry for missing the train.
you see. i was walking to the station, and i think i walked too slow,
and then i missed the train,
and since i missed it anyway,
i went to buy lollies.
got to central and saw elena on a very late train.
i was late too.
had a nice and peaceful trip home and pondered about a lot of things.
=P am i acting strange? maybe. maybe not.
and i'm finnnne elaine. haha.
i'm feeling quite weezy.
well, not really.
i feel jellyish and heavyish and wooish.
today went early, and you know... walked to school, cause i was so bored.
and i was early at the station anyway~
maths was not that great.
found out lots of silly mistakes. noooo~
then science. did long answer questions. so dead.
didn't know much.
then after recess, we had a practice computing exam.
got 2 wrong.
well now i know it~ -cheez-
lunchh.... -blank-
oh yeah. accapella. sing song time~
it was great. voice was stuffed though.
then came the ominous history orals.
i hate braces.
when i was speaking, i couldn't even articulate words properly
and so, to me, it sounded like, bleh blah.
so ugly.
well, i wasn't nervous or anything.
but i screwed my speech anyway. went 1 minute over time.
don't think i communicated the right ideas.
hmm....
you know. some things can be pretty ugly.
i can't be bothered.
boohoo. it feels like everything is over.
but there's still the school certificate to go.
nyuuu. geez.
but then, everything should be fine.
no commerce tomorrow at least. hurrah! -jump for joy!-
ohhh.... and i forgot
i have a whole maths past paper to do by tomorrow.
woops. just remembered.
i should go do that.
-1.5 hours later or something-
yosh. nearly finished.
doing section 3 tomorrow.
heehee. XDD
okaiii~ off to bed now.
yaaay. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment